When some people envision personal training, they might imagine an intimidating, ripped guy or girl yelling at them to run faster or jump higher. But that couldn’t be farther from the truth at Boost Fitness. Of course if you want a ripped trainer to yell at you, we can arrange that, but personal training is so much more than that.
When you work with a personal trainer at Boost Fitness, it is all about your individual goals. We want to evaluate right where you are at and help you get to where you want to go by whatever methods work best for you. Here are 5 reasons to love personal training.
- Start where you are at: Sometimes the gym can be an intimidating place for someone who is re-entering the fitness world or deciding to get fit for the first time. Working with a trainer is the perfect way to set attainable goals and learn how to work out starting at your current fitness level. If you haven’t been spending much time and attention on fitness, jumping into a cardio intense spin or fight class on your first visit is probably going to leave you discouraged. Working with a trainer will help you start on a fitness regimen you can handle while at the same time pushing you to meet your best.
- Avoid injury: Even the bulkiest of gym rats can hurt themselves if they aren’t working out with the proper form. Especially when it comes to weightlifting, form is essential to getting a good workout and avoiding injury. If you aren’t familiar with the proper form to use for lifting, working with a personal trainer is the perfect way to learn how to lift at a safe pace and in the correct positioning. At Boost Fitness, it’s important to us you are able to stay active for your whole life and a serious injury can definitely hinder that.
- Reach for the stars: If you have a fitness goal you don’t know how to attain, working out with a personal trainer is the best way to get there. Whether your goal is to run a 10K, squat your body weight, or just to be able to keep up with your grandkids, a personal trainer has the expertise to get you there. Personal trainers have the background to help you structure full-body workouts so you stay balanced and healthy and also to reach a specific goal.
- Nutritional guidance: You may have heard the saying, “80% of weight loss is in the kitchen”—meaning you can work your butt off at the gym but if you aren’t eating a balanced diet then the progress is going to be extremely slow. A personal trainer will give you nutritional guidance so your workouts won’t be in vain and you can make a lifestyle change.
- Stay engaged with new workouts: Some people struggle with fitness because they get bored doing the same things. And who can blame them? Working out with a trainer will give you access to a whole new repertoire of workouts. Trainers teach you how to use equipment that perhaps intimidated you before and how to arrange a workout that keeps your body guessing and growing instead of repeating the same exercises all the time.
If any of these reasons to love personal training resonated with you and you want to find out more, contact us at Boost Fitness. Even if you don’t have a Boost membership. Personal training sessions are an excellent way to get your foot in the door. What are you waiting for? Schedule your no-obligation free personal training session today!